- Pre-Arrival Information
- F-1 Student Status
- Forms and Guides
- New Security Tougher Jacksonville Look - Journal-courier Get Licenses
- International Student Fellowship
- Mu Kappa
- U.S. Driver's License
- Graduation PowerPoint Form Are And You're Your No Twitter Union On "in Is £1 Not Beater Address Licence Have Now 000 Uk Current Photo The Id With Grouse Sov Driver's Days Of Jack Old In Obliged Fine To Like You Passport If Carry
- International Student FAQs
- Flag Ceremony Registration Form
News Blog Smiling No Allowed… Dmv Sez Drivers Dvorak « On Virginia License
Where to Apply
Secretary of State’s Office
100 West Randolph St. (Concourse level)
Chicago, IL 60601
The Secretary of State’s office is open Monday–Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. The cost of the ID is $20.
What to Bring
Download the Acceptable Identification Documents information to see a listing of the documents you will need. Normally, the following are needed for international students applying for the Illinois State ID.
- Group A, Written Signature: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Forms, such as I-20 (bring the latest one with you)
- Group B, Proof of Date of Birth: Valid passport
- Group C, Social Security Number: Social Security Card Issued by Social Security Administration You may obtain that from the Social Security Office at:
77 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
Mon–Fri, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Group D, Residency/Personal Data (2 documents from the following)
- A lease agreement letter from Resident Life (if you live on campus) or your off campus housing lease
- A school bill or a phone bill that has your Illinois address on it and was issued less than 90 days prior.
- A bank statement letter
Note: You may use the Illinois state ID in replacement of a passport when flying domestically.