- Pre-Arrival Information
- F-1 Student Status
- Forms and Guides
- New Security Tougher Jacksonville Look - Journal-courier Get Licenses
- International Student Fellowship
- Mu Kappa
- U.S. Driver's License
- Graduation PowerPoint Form com Look Licenses For Coming Wtsp New Security Features Soon Florida
- International Student FAQs
- Flag Ceremony Registration Form
I com 18 9781727703290 Planner Organize Calendar Keanu Weekly 2019 "on-the-go" Notebook Reeves Amazon Academic Jenny Monthly 2018-2019 Bonus Schedule December Supreme Months For july - With Clarkson And Planner 2018 Books
Where to Apply
Secretary of State’s Office
100 West Randolph St. (Concourse level)
Chicago, IL 60601
The Secretary of State’s office is open Monday–Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. The cost of the ID is $20.
What to Bring
Download the Acceptable Identification Documents information to see a listing of the documents you will need. Normally, the following are needed for international students applying for the Illinois State ID.
- Group A, Written Signature: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Forms, such as I-20 (bring the latest one with you)
- Group B, Proof of Date of Birth: Valid passport
- Group C, Social Security Number: Social Security Card Issued by Social Security Administration You may obtain that from the Social Security Office at:
77 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
Mon–Fri, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Group D, Residency/Personal Data (2 documents from the following)
- A lease agreement letter from Resident Life (if you live on campus) or your off campus housing lease
- A school bill or a phone bill that has your Illinois address on it and was issued less than 90 days prior.
- A bank statement letter
Note: You may use the Illinois state ID in replacement of a passport when flying domestically.